가장 많이 본 글

Monday, March 21, 2011

Willo Smith vs. Justin Bieber

Willow Smith:
born October 31, 2000
"Whip My Hair" "21st Century Girl"


Justin Bieber:
born March 1, 1994
"Baby" "Somebody to Love" "Never Say Never"

The reason why I brought these two up is to explain why I dislike (I won't say "hate", I mean seriously. I would need to known him to hate him) Justin Bieber but like Willow Smith.

1. Song Styles. Willow Smith's song consists of elements "Fun" and "Dance". Thus, (as a major pop song freak) I love her songs. However Justin Bieber's songs are more for "Love" and "R&B". I do love R&B, however (if I say so myself) I love R&B in the highest level. Maybe the reason is because R&B is one of the major song genre in Korea. So constantly listening to R&B music on Korean drama, movie, tv show, etc. gave me the idea that R&B is not much a fun song to listen to.
2. Justin Bieber talks about Love when he is 16. I mean I was once 16 myself and truthfully saying, I didn't know what "LOVE" was. I still don't know actually, but you get my point.
3. Fans. Okay simply put, Justin Bieber's fans are NUTS. Period. consisting of age group from 5~... maybe 40? Not only is this creepy, seeing them scream and cry because of him kind of makes me sick in the stomach.

Those are my reasons. I'm not saying "RAWR WE SHOULD ALL HATE JUSTIN BIEBER!!" I'm just explaining why I won't scream my head off when I see him on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment