가장 많이 본 글

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Diet W-3

WEEK 3 of JeeNa's DIET!

OMG! ITS ALREADY WEEK 3! Usually when I'm on a diet (Yes, I've done this numerous times), it felt like FOREVER to do this even for a month. But Hey! Not anymore I'm not! :D *Que Evil Laughter*

Eating:
I'm Working on my getting on the banana and chocolate diet. Sounds good right? Let me explain.
Banana Diet consists of making the banana as your main diet. Currently the banana's in Hong Kong is cheap so that's a plus for me. You eat:

1~2 banana and a cup of coffee/water/tea in the morning.
Anything for lunch (Still you should try and eat healthy).
Fruit/Vegetables for dinner.

For snacks, bananas (maybe 1~3)

The Chocolate diet does not mean you eat chocolate for your food (can you imagine the fat?), what chocolate diet does is to relieve the stress. I mean its less stressful to think that you can at least eat something sweet once in awhile.
For ONE day you are only allowed 50g of

chocolate (if it goes over then there's no point). Try not to eat ones that are high on milk or cream (Which means no white or milk chocolate).

The safeties choice is eating Dark Chocolate with the cocoa % higher than 70.

Exercise:
Replaced Exercise with more stretching and muscle training. For those who just started out and researching for new stretching and muscle training, I'll tell you one that is easy to do. We all known how to do crunches, but be warned. Crunches do flatten abs HOWEVER it doesn't trim the waist. To trim the waist, do this:

1. lift up your upper body (as far as it goes when you do the crunches)

2. Move your waist side ways (For beginners, reach your arm out and touch your ankles)


3. repeat for 30 times

Other then muscle training, I've up'd the number of jump ropes to 4500. Plus Jog for 30 min rather than walk (At least run for 10 min).

I didn't actually lose any weight T_T sadly, my brother was on school trip for a week so my mom and I were going around SOHO in Hong Kong trying out different restaurants. But if I do must say, I lost about 0.5 kg :P


 

Happy Dieting Everybody :D~


P.S For those who are suffering from acne or just want a skin as smooth as a baby, wash your face Once a day (numerous face washing is actually bad for your skin). Use face cleanser, NOT ordinary soap (soap is used for skin however not very compatible with face). AND this is very important, Wash with COLD water. I don't know the facts to it, but its from personal Experience.



1 comment:

  1. NOW I CAN HAVE SEXY SKIN LIKE JOANNE! :D
    btw. You didn't lose weight because you are gaining muscle. Lose fat, not weight. Love you!

    ReplyDelete