가장 많이 본 글

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Diet W-2

WEEK 2 OF JEENA'S Diet~!!!

Sho~ hello ladies~ I am back with the Week 2 of my diet. So my results are that I did lose another kg :D -currently 60 kg. And yes, I know some of you are thinking "HOLY CRAP THAT'S A LOT" but to say truthfully, BITE ME. 

I have come in term with my weight. So instead of hating myself, crying, and eating until I burst, I've decided to love my body as it is. PLUS the option that, I can change it with love and nurture.

My eating routine actually got... heavier. My brother has been gone for interim and I usually spend time at home with my mom. We do eat more, but try to fill ourselves with noodles and fruits. We also manage to move our butts outside and walk around aimless-ly for 2 hr. (FYI, 2hr walking burns at least 300cal, which in equivalent to at least three bananas) oh and to make more of my leg muscles I wear 5cm~7cm heels. Truthfully I love heels <3 I've always wanted to be 170cm (around 5'6) but unfortunately I'm around 167cm (around 5'5). Thus, my obsession for heels are high. PLUS, it makes me look like a giant compared to the SKINNY HONG KONG girls. 

My exercise routine got... heavier. With the mentioned 2hr walks, I work out at least another 30 min. 2hr walk + 1 hr jump rope + 1 hr walk(but faster). So in total I burn around~ 1200cal per day. For Jump Rope I now must jump 4000 times to fill in my quota for one hour. 

Its 1:13am Hong Kong, I'm off to get my beauty sleep. Because sleeping makes woman into true beauties ;).


Happy Dieting~!!

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS AWESOME!!! KEEP IT UP! :) So proud of you! Don't worry about your diet getting heavier; you are exercising so it is OKAY.
    btw in reference to the picture you posted:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=394316227403&set=a.394315982403.172037.507637403&theater

    Lol, I know it's not short sleeved buttt. I'm not too bad at non-winter fashion, hey?

    ReplyDelete