가장 많이 본 글

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Diet W-4

Week 4 of JeeNa's Diet!

TO all dieters who started around the same time with me, CONGRATULATION! :D
we have lasted  for a month now :D

Lost weight is 1kg so current weight is 58.5 <- I know right? whats up with the 0.5? Whats up with it is that, its getting harder and harder to lose the weight. Think of it this way. The Heavier you are, the faster you'll lose weight (maybe for the first 3kg) however when you reach that stage where you're water weight is gone, it will get harder. It took me around two weeks to lose 1kg this time. The solution? time to eat less and exercise more.

As a food lover (did I mention this before?) I can't starve -_-;; or skip certain food groups. I'm replacing them with healthier ops though :D. 

Exercise: Up'd the jump to 5000. now jog rather than walk and work of stretching with more force.

Happy Dieting :D ~

No comments:

Post a Comment