가장 많이 본 글

Friday, March 25, 2011

Snacks :D

Diet. They are, probably, the hardest endurance test ever made. These are some list of Snacks I eat :D

1. Tomato
Try to get the small ones. They are fruits (yes, they are.) and full of vitamin.

2. Banana
Banana Diet! NOTE: Only eat at most three a day. Past that... you're just kidding yourself.

3. Chocolate
Chocolate Diet! NOTE: Only eat 50g per day. Past that...again you're just kidding yourself.

4. Yogurt
I tend to eat Yogurt with Low fat. However I can't eat plain because it taste like.... vomit <- in my opinion. I eat ones with fruit (especially berries).

5. Fruits
Try to eat those less in sugar. So examples can be: Watermelon, Blueberries, Strawberries(10 max), Tangerines (QUICK FACT: Tangerines have a certain chemical that breaks down fat).

6. Sweet Potato
There Calories are high however they are not as fattening. High Cal doesn't necessary mean Fattening. (Steamed is great, you can eat them raw too).

1 comment:

  1. "I tend to eat Yogurt with Low fat. However I can't eat plain because it taste like.... vomit <- in my opinion."

    AGREE AGREE AGREE!!!!

    ReplyDelete