가장 많이 본 글

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Start

Ready~ Steady~ and GO! 

The word "Start" always seem to be a... how should I call it a warning sign to me. A warning sign that pops up in my mind with a bright neon light. blinking green and red with a slight buzz. So, people usually ask me, "why is it a warning sign?". To start I need to be prepared. To be prepared I need to know what, when, and how to start.

So here I start my Blog with a introduction of myself.

First, the basics. My name is Joanne. I am a university student who attends a University in Hong Kong. I am now 21 and Korean.

Now, things that gets a wee bit more personal.
1. I have a secret addiction to Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas
2. I Love cats.
3. My favorite colors are purple and black (Interesting combination? Who knows)
4. I like horror.
5. Love any music, but do have a deep hatred to country music (Yes, including Taylor Swift).
6. However, I like cowboys.
7. My favorite designers are Jeremy Scott and Vivienne Westwood
8. I am bisexual
9. I had 4 boyfriends so far
10. I like to make clothes

My blog will consist on .... anything really. Music, Art, Media, Celebrity, Journal, etc.

If you like it? always feel free to add on comments.
If you don't? Move your ass along.

xoxo (no I am not copying gossip girl),
Jo



If You don't live a post this tiger will eat you :D

2 comments:

  1. No, #3 is actually quite sexy :3
    #5 & 6 = this is why we're soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention it's me debbie. muahaha you started blogging <3

    ReplyDelete