가장 많이 본 글

Monday, February 14, 2011

Music Artist

These Female Artists are the ones who have, basically, made me into the "now". When I was in Hign School Truthfully I was a very timid kid. I was fat (75kg) NOT KIDDING I SWEAR. I'm not saying that I was a loner though! I did have friends, however I followed them rather than be with them. So basically I just.... follow them around. Do what they did. Do what they told me to. Then~ I moved to University. While I am in university, I'm a true loner. I had no connection with my "fellow students". So I roamed around like a "Loan Wolf". Listening to these artists, gave me the confidence that I thought I never had.


Lady Gaga (well duh! XD)


2NE1 (K-Pop)
 Katy Perry 


Ke$ha

  Seo In Yung 서인영


Brown Eyed Girls


 Rihanna


Lee Hyo Ri 이효리


Please keep up the Great work



No comments:

Post a Comment