가장 많이 본 글

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shopping Spree #1

So yesterday I've gone on this.. MAJOR shopping spree for every little tiny pretty beings. >_<
Truthfully I feel relieved, I have been handling some stress for the few months. My soulmate (yes, you ;) ) will be informed about my stress soon. 

ANYWAY, back to the shopping so here's a list of my shopping:
3 Tops/Dress
2 Shoes (O.M.G SHOES!!! <3)
1 Bag
2 Earrings
1 Ring
1 Bracelet

All in total? it was like... around.... 1500~1600 HK

1500HK = 200USD = 215,411 WON

BUT, hey I earned it. The money that I used was the saved up allowances (I've been saving it for like half a year). AND Hong Kong is now on sale all over >_<. 

1 comment:

  1. I saved "soulmate, yes you" to my fave quotes! <3
    You definitely deserved it - studied your ass off :P I haven't shopped in two years, and here are some reasons why.
    Example: You just spent SGD$261/215411 WON. Where in the world could you go to get
    +Fashion you like
    +Value for money (5 outfits or more with that price, instead of the 3/4 you have)
    +High quality stuff (Which I'm sure your 3/4 items are)
    +Clothes that FIT

    = Grows impossible with every passing day. Midwest America has NONE of the above qualities. I complained about this to my dad and he said something along the lines of "Don't bother going back to singapore to shop, there's not enough variety. I'd rather pay for you to go to Tokyo" but I doubt he was serious :/ Anyway, I'm glad you got pretty things you really liked!

    ReplyDelete