가장 많이 본 글

Monday, February 21, 2011

Diet START!

SO before I officially start my diet, its always good to know what and how to start. I go to this website for help: http://www.47kg.co.kr/index.asp


This is a website for those hard diet-ers in Korea. Basically this site tells you different calories for each food you eat, plus how much calories you spent during exercise. This site requires members to join to tell them how much they should eat and exercise in order to reach there goal weight. Unfortunately this website isn't universal friendly,so international viewers can't apply. BUT I will list out some the calorie for my diet food and exercises commonly used for diet. m'k? 



Okay so after I've logged on and apply for my -uhh- diet. It told me, in order to lose 6kg in 2 month I eat 601cal LOL! and work out 165 cal. But this is only in the min case (which means eat less but don't exercise much. If I do exercise much more, than I am allowed to eat up to 1400Cal.

My daily food choices will be banana, sweet potato, pumpkin, yogurt, boiled egg, etc.

Food:
Banana (100g) 93cal
Sweet Potato (200g) 256cal   
Pumpkin (100g) 29cal
Yogurt (65ml) 50cal
Boiled Egg (50g = one egg) 79cal

Exercise:
Jump rope (fast) 1hr = 770cal <-- !!!!
Running (Jog) 1hr = 450cal
Walking (fast) 1hr = 250cal
Stretching (normal) 1hr = 256cal

But be warned, these spent calories are for MY weight (61kg) calories are spent differently for different weight.

LETS START DIETING!

1 comment:

  1. I like the sakura flower backdrop! How do you put those cute emoticons at the end of your posts?

    Didn't you do calorie-counting and diet-plans during sophomore year? It was mandatory when my class was under Ms Grant.

    ReplyDelete