가장 많이 본 글

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm BACK!

HEY DUDE AND DUDETTES <- is that how you spell it?

So I am AWARE that I've been gone for like the past two-three weeks. well a lot have happened. Its near finals for me and since my University requires the students to graduate within three years, so I've been swamped with courses and works @_@ please understand ( m -_- m ).

So apart from that! Just some updates. Since I'm graduating soon, I was thinking I want to truly study something i like. Those of you who doesn't know, I will be graduating from Computer Programming major and truthfully saying.. I HATED IT. Not only are the courses challenging but there were alot of clashes between nationalities and sexes. But I'm past that, I mean I'll be graduating in the next.... few months! (I keep mentioning that I'm graduating~ LOL)
So yes, I've decided to properly study something that I loved. So Graduate School. Truthfully I wanted to go to the US. BUT money has been short lately T_T and since I know that the cost is.... to say insanely pricey, I decided to stay in Hong Kong for graduate school too. I applied to "Digital Media", "Fashion and Textiles", and "Marketing". Yes I'll be majoring either in Film, Fashion(design), or business. I'm happy with my choices. :)

SO WISH ME LUCK GUYS!! :D

OH and those of you who are curious about the dieting I"m stuck at 59kg -_-+. I did go till 58kg but since i was busy (plus I was sick) so I couldn't exercise as much plus I ate... alot. SO CHANGE OF PLANS!!!


I'm going to take up hiking (1hr = 542cal) every morning at least on hour up :D I've tried before and truthfully to say its a tiring process @_@ but my time is now limited plus the summer in Hong Kong has already arrived!!

I WISH YOU GUYS ALL THE LUCK :D



THANK YOU 

AND I LOVE YOU GUYS :D

1 comment:

  1. LOL WTF I'M SO ENVIOUS!
    1) Studying something you truly like. My dad told me I was a failed investment so instead of continuing with my business major, he made me switch to communications. this morning i had a dream that I was an ivy league student ;_; ROFL.
    2) Fashion and textiles as well as digital media sounds so you. Because you always keep up with trends and celebrity stuff.
    3) I'm really happy for you though, that you're graduating and you're doing what you want later! and summer in hk. it's supposedly "spring" in chicago but it's rained for the past two weeks with an average temperature of 8 to -5 C degrees. I can't wait to go home. So ****ing homesick. and i miss you. HEY, IF I VISIT HK CAN I SEE YOU?

    ReplyDelete